Thursday, January 3, 2008

Wahoo! it's diet time

Well I'm back online to keep track of my progress on this blog. I'm one of those people who loves to go into a diet frenzy come January 1, lol. Over the next 4 months, my goal is to whittle away about 25 or so lbs of flab.

I've been exercising a lot, so I'm in decent shape, I'll be adding weights back into my schedule, and cutting a few of the calories back. In the past I was able to loose at the rate of 1 lb per week. Since my activity level's pretty high right now I'm going to aim around 1.5 loss per wk.

I keep a food diary with the Calorie King application, so rather than post my specific daily intake I'll post my carbs, fat, calories and protien as a total daily intake, along with exercise.

TODAYS INTAKE:

Calories: 1625
Protien: %24
Fat: 27%
Carbs: 49%

Exercise:
snowboarding, 1.5 hrs, bad snow today : ( = 500 cals
weights, 40 min = 280 cals
eliptical, 30 min = 320 cals
total = 1110 cals burned

DAILY TOTAL: Intake - Exercise = 515 (1085 cals under the 1600 I use per day)

No comments: